Thursday 11 November 2010

What has to be on my concept board

Title
Genre - Film Noir
Plot - Order/Structure of the narrative
Narrative - Story
Cast - Character, Representation (style,props,costume), Accents, Mannerisms
Conventions - Established or expected rules of genre
Mise-en-scene
Camera - Shot, pace, angle, transitions
Signifier/Icon
Set
Connotation - Suggestion/meaning/implied
Denotation - Emphasised/explicit/factual/stated
Sound - Diegetic/non-diegetic, effect, synchronous/asynchronous, foleying, contrapunctal,
Ambiance/Atmosphere
Mood
Style
Target Audience - Demographics (factual data, preferred audience)

This is a list of the essential ideas that will go into my concept board. A selection of these will be deligated to each person in my group. My selection is mise-en-scene. I will be looking at the costumes/props, location and lighting. A lot of research will go into my part of the concept board and I will make sure I state what research I have done. Our concept board will be done on Prezi so as each of us our doing a separate one we must make sure that each relevant idea is covered.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment