Tuesday 25 January 2011

Linking to previous questions - Task 5 and 6

As a small theory task as a group we had to answer some questions separately and all together. On my own I answered 2 questions about how society affects our views on the media. This relates to our work because we need to know what the audience want to see. As I answered in the question, some people prefer to go to a cinema to see a film because it has a bigger dynamic. However, we need to make sure we can capture the audiences eyes just with our O.T.S. Basically what we need to do is make sure that society doesn't influence our film in a bad way. They need to see it for themselves and decide whether to like it or not themselves. We won't be able to influence their views on it but we could help change that by drawing them in to watch our film. (I feel like I'm writing a campaign!)

No comments:

Post a Comment