Tuesday 11 January 2011

Roles

As a group we need to designate certain roles. However, we have decided it would be best not to sign a role just to one person. The main 4 roles that we should concentrate on are lighting sound cast and editing. We would also need a director - organises the whole film schedule. A producer - the person who makes the film, technically. The mechanics - responsibilty of cast (co - producer). Also we will need someone to look at mise-en-scene, sound, lighting and location. Furthermore, who is the camera operator? Who will concentrate on cinematography? These are all roles in which we need to designate and really think about.

...

After a lot of thinking and talking we have come to a rough conclusion that I will be camera operater and I will concentrate on mise-en-scene. This means that I will be mainly filming (simple), and I will be focusing on what looks good in the shot. If something or someone looks out of place I will be able to decide whether to change it. Being in the roles that I am, I will be working very closely with Jessica as we will both be focusing on what looks good.
Kieron - Director and Sound
Jessica - Styling and Cinematography
Melissa - Editor and Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment